• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

My M4 manix box arrived crushed

This appears to be the carrier's fault. BHQ uses good packaging. In the second picture you can see the cardboard box is heavily damaged like it was crushed by something. I suspect BHQ would still make it right.

Spyderco would probably send you a new box. I’ve done that before, but forget which manufacturer it was. The label could be carefully cut and peeled off, to glue or tape to the new box. It’s probably not worth the risk and trouble sending the knife back and forth.

Now THAT is customer service!

Spyderco would probably send you a new box. I’ve done that before, but forget which manufacturer it was. The label could be carefully cut and peeled off, to glue or tape to the new box. It’s probably not worth the risk and trouble sending the knife back and forth.

That's what I've been hoping for to be honest, but from what I've seen doesn't seem to be a thing.

This appears to be the carrier's fault. BHQ uses good packaging. In the second picture you can see the cardboard box is heavily damaged like it was crushed by something. I suspect BHQ would still make it right.

Yea, it fell on the floor of the truck and the guy didn't realize and stepped right on it. Totally human thing. And yea not the sellers fault.

Oh dang that's def not cool! We would love to help you out. If you will send me an email I'll help you get sorted out! questions@bladehq.com

Sure.

I throw all my boxes away, and most "birthcards", swag etc. I collect and use knives, dont sell and couldnt care any less about packaging. I have a new spyderco coming tomorrow, im sure willing to send you the box (its a different model, but it is a spyderco box) if ya want.

Back