my new and pimped PSK

after over a week wating, it finaly came yesterday!!! woho!
this knife is THE sweetest wildlife tool i have used in a long time!

the good mr.Gossman was so kind to ship some iron wood along with the knife, so i could tinker a little on my own. and in about one and a half day the final product is done!

behold:

as earlier mentioned, it's ironwood. cut, sanded and molded to perfection. And then oiled. I have also put some vulcanized rubber between the blade and wood for some bling :)

and one last shot of the knife in its new clothes in my hand

sorry for the blurry pics, crap camera.

im currently making a firesteel with matching wood and rubber, and a sheath for it. will post new pictures when those are done, hopefully from outdoors where the knife truly shines!

Falch

ps. and oh yeah, had to modify the spine so i had some more grip....sorry scott if i tampered to much with you're design :D

and then i was finished with the sheath, two actualy! one for belt cary and one for neck cary. i also finished the matching fire steel.

behold : :D

the belt sheath

belt sheath on person

and neck sheath

and neck sheath on person

and for last, the pimped firesteel:

WOW! I want one like that! Wood and leather....good stuff! Or like the one Scott has shown with the jigged bone scales...Oh, here it goes, I am addicted!

OOOH...:eek: that came out great.... nice work...:thumbup: i like the sheath a lot....

Well, I think you've done a smashing job on that. Really comfortable looking handle, sheaths both look fantastic, and the firesteel is awesome too.

thanks all, for the kind words! makes me wanna make more! :D too bad i only got one psk.....
the solution for this must be another one...or maby a sr.....or a tusker....or a wsk/t....hmmm, scary :p

thanks all, for the kind words! makes me wanna make more! :D too bad i only got one psk.....
the solution for this must be another one...or maby a sr.....or a tusker....or a wsk/t....hmmm, scary :p

well, you can always make some for all your friends....:D

Back