My new sheath for my Mofo!

Here you go, since it seems that I'm the only one that can't make Kydex....yet.

:D :D

attachment.php

Attachments

• mofo1 copy.jpg
    mofo1 copy.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 148
Hmmmm....

It seems, Sir, that you are abusing your Busse's to a degree that is unacceptable to even me. I mean, really... Stuffing the poor blade into a sweat sock? And further agrivating the situation by making that bad boy live with a CAT ????

Your pennance shall consist of 10 hail Marys, 20 our fathers, and sending me all your INFI at once. E-mail me off list for the address...:p :p

that's a damn mean cat..... really, I teach him jujitsu on my off nights!

Very impressive, maybe you can post some tips on how to make this alternative to kydex. If only you can put a IWB loop on her......

:D

Originally posted by Wilco
that's a damn mean cat..... really, I teach him jujitsu on my off nights!

SEE!?! See!?! Further abuse!!!! And neglect!!!!!!!

You shouldn't be teaching your cat jujutsu! You should be practicing jujutsu with your mojo! :confused: when will the hurting stop??? How do you think your mojo feels watching you play with your cat while he is stuffed, blade first, in a sock...? :eek:

Again, contact me off list immediately...

:D :D :D :D :D :D

LOL!!! One thing. Don't get drunk and try and insert foot into sock! Don't try to insert cat into sock either. It really annoys the cat.

Wet

Oh! This is awful!!! Now wet is worried about the kitty too. Gads! Men, get a hold of yourselves. Extract the mofo from that sock and insert the cat.

Watch closely as I demonstrate....

here kitty kitty kitty...

Back