My NWA Collection to Date...all together

A request was made to see what NWA blades I have so here you go !

DSCF1001-5.jpg

DSCF1002-4.jpg

DSCF1003-5.jpg

DSCF1004-4.jpg

DSCF1006-3.jpg

DSCF1007-3.jpg

DSCF1008-4.jpg

DSCF1009-3.jpg

DSCF1010-2.jpg

DSCF1011-1.jpg

Last edited:
Some nice family shots there Tony :thumbup: You're forum knife looks as well loved as mine :D

Thanks T....LoL :thumbup:
I blame you for the NWA addiction...:D ;)
I love the Forum knife one of my top 3 go to blades as you can see...
See I blued the handle area on the stinger,S. Scout,Camp knife(chopper) dont really know the name of the large one.. looks pretty cool with the Olive micarta.. :)

My forum knife is still the bar I compare other knives too, it's just so perfect for me. I was wondering if it was just the pic, or if the steel was a different color. That's a good idea since that area will rust quick from sweat.

whole reason I did it.... The others NWA's are D2(3 of them fillet,B&T and the one like the B&T with choil) & lil stinger natural micarta is A2 .
I used the Forum one so much I need to redo the Blueing on it... I blue the spine & under belly all the way to the edge.

you lucky dog Tony...:eek: that is a quite a collection man...:thumbup: i need to get on the ball and order another NWA already...:eek:

:eek:.

Two "wow" posts in a row, that's called emphasis :D.

Seriously Tony, great collection man!:thumbup::thumbup: That S.Scout does indeed look well loved. Man I can't wait for mine :cool:. Thanks for posting your whole collection! Tknife, we have to see your 5.5 all together too :)

I agree....with your comment :eek: that is what my wife said when I laid them out..... LOL ;)

I like to see T collection of NWA's as well.....
There is another member or two that have more than me, I wish they'd post up there collection as well....:thumbup:

no as you can see I have a pair of scouts and on this last nwa order I ask to buy an extra dangler for my scout,due to I love the sheath but wanted it to ride a touch lower

Great post Tony! :thumbup: Thanks man, I really appreciate the buisness dude. That's a great idea on the spine of those blades. That knife with the large finger choil I am now calling it the "Muskrat" I don't know why, but it just sounded cool to me.

Thanks again
Nick:)

Your more than welcome Nick
I enjoy your craftsmanship ...
I am going to Blue the hatchet as well in the same places...

no as you can see I have a pair of scouts and on this last nwa order I ask to buy an extra dangler for my scout,due to I love the sheath but wanted it to ride a touch lower

Yeah, I was wondering which sheath it comes with. I'm going to email Nick to ask about a Dangler. Thanks again Tony.

Great idea bluing the handle tang area, thats the area I encounter rust due to sweat from the hands and constant handling..

The way he does the dangler is pretty cool, you can remove it if you want to as well.

Back