Name what Emerson's you have.

OK, I'll play. Im going to take it a step further and include ALL the Emersons I have had (sold,traded, etc) Yes, I am the kind of nerd that keeps a collection log. The BOLD ones are still with me....as of now, Always subject to change

ETAK B SF
ETAK A SF

Regiment #16
Regiment #62
M-50
M-50 signature edition
CQC-11 SF
CQC-11 SF
CQC-15 BT
CQC-15 BTS
CQC7 AW SF
CQC7 AW SF Desert
CQC7 BW SF
CQC7 BW SFS
CQC7 BW BT Carbon Fiber
CQC7 B SF

CQC7 F SF
HD-7 BT
Super 7 SF
Mini A-100 SF
Mini A-100 SF
A-100 SFS
A-100 SF Digi Camo
Journeyman SF x2
Gentleman Jim SF
Commander BTS
Jungle Commander BTS
Super Commander SF
UBR COmmander SF
Mini Commander BT
Auto Commander
CQC-13 SF
CQC-13 BT
CQC-8 SF

CQC-8 SF
Horseman SF
Horseman SF
Super CQC-8 SF
Waveless 8 BT
Tiger SF #8
CSF SF #7
CSF SF #169
Patriot SF
Hattin SF
Big Bulldog SF
Zealot SF
Super Desert Roadhouse SF
Roadhouse SF Woodland scales
Mach 1 BTS
Vindicator SF
ZT 0620 x2
ZT 0630
CQC-16 BT
PDW Specwar OD SF
Combat Karambit BT
Spectrum
Mutant
Appalachian SF
Apache SF
Kershaw Launch 5

Kershaw CQC6K
Kershaw CQC7K
Kershaw CQC4Kxl
Gypsy Jack SF
Persian BT
Persian SF

Holy Cow! :eek:

I'll have to play as well.
CQC-13 SF
Mini CQC-7 BT
CQC-11 SF Blackhawk
Super Commander BT
ETAK A SF

Holy Cow! :eek:

Dang, I am just a beginner here, Horseman, CQC8, Roadhouse, and M50 Barrett; I just got a ZT 620CF which I'm waiting to get soon, I know is not an Emerson per se, but it is an Emerson per se:) I'm happy to know that I'm not the only one with this obsession!!

Dang, I am just a beginner here, Horseman, CQC8, Roadhouse, and M50 Barrett; I just got a ZT 620CF which I'm waiting to get soon, I know is not an Emerson per se, but it is an Emerson per se:) I'm happy to know that I'm not the only one with this obsession!!

Your on your way.

You know that Barrett is a special one right? Hold on to it. ;)

The ZT is a great knife. I had the CF version in M390, and I only let it go to get a limited run Emerson; but I do miss it.

Your on your way.

You know that Barrett is a special one right? Hold on to it. ;)

The ZT is a great knife. I had the CF version in M390, and I only let it go to get a limited run Emerson; but I do miss it.

I know, I'm keeping it. Yeah I agree, ZT makes some very nice blades; I wonder if they still make the M390 one, isn't 204p equivalent to m390? Maybe I'm thinking of a different steel. At any rate, I really like the ZT/Emerson design, beautiful grind!

I know, I'm keeping it. Yeah I agree, ZT makes some very nice blades; I wonder if they still make the M390 one, isn't 204p equivalent to m390? Maybe I'm thinking of a different steel. At any rate, I really like the ZT/Emerson design, beautiful grind!

They changed from M390 to 204P last year do to issues of availability. From everything I have read, my understanding is that the two steels are very similar/equivilant.

CQC 13 BT

Specwar B BT

ZT 0630

Considering the Iron Dragon

Last edited:
Update... Now up to 3 Emersons.
Mini A 100 BT (New Scales by Rayster :thumbup:)
Mini A 100 SF
Traveler SF (New scales by Rayster :thumbup:)

~J

My one and only (til I find that Mini CQC 7AW!), and currently in pocket:

Mini A 100 BT

~Jim

The first step is admitting you have a problem hahahahahaha

Update to my list, and admitting I am a true enthusiast.

Traded my 100 SFS and my Super Karambit (my first) for a Bullnose Karambit. But then I also snagged *ANOTHER* 100 SFS for super cheap, so not a real loss in my eyes.

Got my first today!!! A CQC-8 BT full-size. What a awesome knife. The fit and finish is great and the lockup is TIGHT also blade is centered perfect!!! Feels great in my hand and i love the weight of it. Thanks Emerson for such a great knife that i am proud to own!!!

Got my first today!!! A CQC-8 BT full-size. What a awesome knife. The fit and finish is great and the lockup is TIGHT also blade is centered perfect!!! Feels great in my hand and i love the weight of it. Thanks Emerson for such a great knife that i am proud to own!!!

I have one of those, it is indeed an awesome blade; congratulations! Now, pictures man!

Well, it seems I have my third CQC-7 on the way along with a P-SARK SF. Each from opposite sides of the country :)

Well, it seems I have my third CQC-7 on the way along with a P-SARK SF. Each from opposite sides of the country :)

Nice! I have to get a 7 one of these days, that is one of the ones every emerson fan should have, and I'm lacking; I just want to complete the 8 series and the Roadhouse series first, but then I am too weak when it comes to Emersons, if I see a good deal I jump on it if I can; we are addicts man,

Thanks! Yeah I need to upgrade to start posting pics. Don't want to do the photo bucket deal.

If you have an iPhone or android, get the Tapatalk app, you can upload the pictures straight from your phone; that is how I upload them, it is easy, no hassles with links to photobucket. But as Netguy says, Photobucket works, some people just use Imgur and post the links to it too.

Noticed on my blade that it doesn't have the year on it. It has the serial number under the thumb disk just no year under the trade mark.

Back