Natural Outlaw

Picked it up from the Postman at lunch today and it is SWEET!!!!! I love it. Keep up the good work Jerry. I think you guys have another oinker in the making......I have my core three now nad hope to have the cash when the next round of specials hit!:D :D

Cerberus

The NO is a stout yet handy knife!:)

Now that you have handled all three of them, is there one you like the best?

Gene

That they all fill their niche extremely well. It is hard to beat the BM for chopping plus the sheere intimidation factor of the large blade and the NO is a great size generl utility . It far surpasses everything I have ever had for heft in that size blade. My favorite would go to my ZT SH..A great compromise b/w the both of them:D

To everyone here on the Busse forums that helped me attain my miniscule amount of hogdom(you know who you are), you ROCK!!!!!!

Cerberus

Edited for spelling.......:rolleyes:

cerberus,
Congrats on the NO, sounds like you've got yourself an ever-expanding family there ;):D

So dare I ask, What's next ? ;):D:D:D

Jerry responded to my post!!!:D :eek: Just goes to show that he has the time for the piglets like me on farm with all you hogs!

Eric...I am starting to look at the Badgers and the Active Duty for the next purchase. I just got to pay down some bills first.

Cerberus

Back