• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

NECK KNIFE TANTO STYLE in carbon fiber (SOLD)

Hello ALL,

Here is something you haven't seen from me yet. The idea came from a full sized fighter I did with a skull crusher/glass breaker. The top edge has been left unsharpened.

Blade is 154 CM .121 thick, 3.125 from tip to bolsters and .875 wide at widest. Heat treated to 60-61 RC with cryo quench and 2 hr double temper.
Full tapered tang that is extended .475 with .125 in. lanyard hole. O/A is 6.875 end to very end. Blade is brushed to 1200 grit.

Bolsters are carbon fiber pinned with .092 bronze pins very securely.

Handle is carbon fiber with .030 green fiber liners, pins are brass and giraffebone.

Sheath is hand stitched 8-9 ounce leather and is designed to either go on your belt, in the boot, or hang from your neck, and it fits very nicely with a snap fit and will never fall out without being pulled on. Fits just as well as kydex.

Asking (SOLD) plus $10.00 shipping conus. Thank you Alan

Last edited:
Allen, that thing is wickedly nice. Great job.

WOW!! was that quick. Had no idea that would happen. Thank you MRI, I can ship it out tomorrow for ya.

Thank you Dan and RObert as well. Alan

Back