Need a couple of sheaths made

JTR357

Gold Member
I need a sheath for a Fusion Battle Cry & a ergo Meaner. I'm not exactly sure what I want yet. I need a maker to go thru some options with me. I've used Dwayne before & he was awesome, but I lost his contact info. I may be up for kydex for the little one though.

I need a sheath for a Fusion Battle Cry & a ergo Meaner. I'm not exactly sure what I want yet. I need a maker to go thru some options with me. I've used Dwayne before & he was awesome, but I lost his contact info. I may be up for kydex for the little one though.
Im still around, just not as active as I was. My mother passed away in December and its been a dark few months since. Im feeling better now and getting back in the saddle. Thank you for the compliment. I really appreciate it.

Im still around, just not as active as I was. My mother passed away in December and its been a dark few months since. Im feeling better now and getting back in the saddle. Thank you for the compliment. I really appreciate it.
Oh man, I'm sorry to hear that, Dwayne. Please accept my sincere condolences. You will be hearing from me soon.

Back