Need dis Mike,,,U still Make it !!!

I have an overwhelming desire to get me mitts on one of these,,,,,,,,,, Damascus or polished . Not even sure iffin da man Mike still makes em. This is jus one of those blades that speak to me,,,,,LOUDLY,,,,,,,,,, yanno !!!!!!!! A , "guts ta ave"!!!!! I feel it deep inside ..........

atimascusoverlord.jpg

Just gonna put this out there on the forum,,,,,,if the man doesn't answer , guess I'll hafta get @ him on the phone.I have the SCRILLA ,,,,,,,, I'll even feed da goats,,,,, no problemo . Such a sweet thang needs a home,,,,,on my belt!!!!!!!! ,,,,,, much Respect,,,,this design just does it ,,,,,,, mucho caliente ....mega ... mega....mega!!!!!!!

thats some pimped out damascus on the real! have you seen the new grind? its got that thicker tip that just looks like it would pierce through anything mang.

I hear ya ,,, mang,,,,,just love this style,,,,,warlord , overlord or warmonger,,,,,whatever is available,,,,,really like the chance ta own one,,,,,,,,, regular polished,,,,,stonewashed or damascus. ,,,,,,,, they's all pimpin!!!!!!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Snatch13 ,,,,,,,,,, that above Snody is for flossin ,,,,, and med. duty use,,,,,When I wanna punch a knife through a car door, I have several Busse Combat blades for that.Two different tools/blades ,,,,,, for different jobs !!!!!!!!! I just FEEL that above design,,,,deep ..... jus can't say enough about it. Just wish I found out about Mike sooner,,,,,,, I'd most likely already own that dang thing,,,,,and several others !!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
He still makes them from time to time....that one in the photo is from 2008. :D

I hear ya uLtra E ,,,,,,,, I just WANT ONE BAD !!!!!!!!!! :D :D :thumbup::thumbup: ,,,,,,, killer design !!!

Mike just posted a new one today,,,, *The Hot Shot* ........ real nice lines on that small fixed blade . Looks like some sort of maybe maple burl handle???? ,,, not sure.... have desires on that 2. Kinda like fine wimmins,,,,, I want em all !!!!!!!

Keep It Up MIKE ,,,,,,, you gonna be Legendary !!!!!!! Much Respect........Hell yer almost/already there Now :cool:

Last edited:
Back