Need help dating an old thrower

Hello. This is my first time posting and I am hoping someone can help me with dating this Randall throwing knife and possibly any history on RMK throwers. The profile is different than other RMK throwers I've seen. The overall length is 9-5/16". It is 1-1/2" wide belly to belly and 1" wide at wide point of the handle. The blade is sharpened approximately 4" and has a very shallow hollow grind. Many thanks.

Photos of:
RMK Thrower
Stamp on RMK Thrower

Pictures will help a lot, in fact your question likely can't be answered without them. Try to take clear pictures of the knife and the sheath, both sides of each. If you have pictures already you can host them on a site like imgur and post the thumbnails or bulletin board code in a post in this thread, or you can edit your original post to add them.

Hopefully these are better pictures. Unfortunately, there is not a sheath. Thank you again for any information you may have to share.
Pictures will help a lot, in fact your question likely can't be answered without them. Try to take clear pictures of the knife and the sheath, both sides of each. If you have pictures already you can host them on a site like imgur and post the thumbnails or bulletin board code in a post in this thread, or you can edit your original post to add them.

Back