• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Need sheath for original gerber loveless guardian

Dear Forum,

I recently got an original loveless marked gerber guardian (Original version with aluminum handle and uncoated loveless marked blade) small double edged fixed blade knife.
I am looking for a sheath to go with it. The sheaths for this original version of guardian were leather and would be fine if I could find a reasonable priced one in good condition. Even better would be the horizontal leather sheath that came in the guardian knife harness set--rarely seen.
What I an looking to you experts for is help in finding a source for a reasonably priced minimalist sheath for my guardian will wear it probably iwb or horizontally in the small of my back. An alternative sheath would be a neck sheath.
Have no preference as to material just want something easy to conceal and fast to use. Kydex may be the best way to go

I have searching the net and haven't been able to find anything. Would greatly appreciate your recommendations.

Last edited:
Back