Need Some Prayers

George, I'm so saddened to read this. I could feel the tears welling up when i read the news. God bless you. God bless you. Thank God you were blessed with the honor of supporting this wonderful woman, and thank God that you will see her again. This life is but a vapor, a passing breeze. Then we go home to rest.

If you need anything at all, I think I speak for everyone here that we will all chip in to do whatever is necessary for you during this time.

Prayers your way.

--nathan & erin

Last edited:
My heartfelt sympathies, George. I wish you and your family peace. Helen is at rest now. God will care for her, you take care of yourself in her memory.
Stacy

I've been down with the flu ... but somehow I knew I'd see this when I checked in here.

My Clan and I are all thinking of you, George. Smoke and prayers going up from Virginia.

Just wish we could do more.

George, So sorry to hear of your loss. I had been hoping for a different outcome.

Take care of yourself now and let time heal the hurts......

Mike

Last edited:
George
The fact that she hung in there for so long is a testament to how good you were to her and how much she loves you.
I am sure that she will wait at the door on the other side while you get some miles in on that old Indian, and make some beautiful blades in her memory.

She's now at peace, find yours in her memory.

-Page

George,

So very sorry to hear of your loss. Words can't describe our sadness for both you and your family. You are in our prayers. May God grant you peace.

God Bless.

-Mike-

Indian George & Helen
The sun will not come out today, she is crying in the clouds.
Shrouded in salty mist, my sweet love has gone to join her.
Oh my darling, my darling, she's walking again, upright and true.
She's walking away on a rainbow, past the world of blue.
My swelling heart pounds the cadence of her strides.
The skies are richer now with all the colors of my bride.

George
My prayers and sadness go out to you and for Helen. Athough I have never met you or her but having hung around here for the last couple of years and following yall's escapades I feel your loss. If there is any thing I can do please ask.
Stan

Sorry for your loss,even though you know this was coming you
can never be prepaired ...stay strong young man.God bless you and the family
you guys will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Services will be held on 11/1 at the Fairhaven Funeral Home 177 Main st. Fairhaven, Ma. Got to cofirm the time.

George,
I am so, so very sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts...stay srong bro.
Mace

Condolances and prayers sent for you, George. She fought a tough battle to remain with you, and you will remember her well.

Obituary for: Helen Marie Moreira

To: N.B. St. Times

508-994-9471

NEW BEDFORD–Helen Marie Moreira, 37, of New Bedford died Wednesday, October 22, 2008 at St. Luke’s Hospital, New Bedford after a long courageous battle with Machado Joseph Disease.
Born in New Bedford the daughter of George J. Moreira of Fairhaven and the late Sandra A. (DeCruz) Moreira, she lived in Acushnet before moving to New Bedford 12 years ago. Helen was a 1989 graduate of Fairhaven High School. She worked as a cashier years ago at Stop & Shop.
She enjoyed riding motorcycles with her fiancé “Indian” George Rebello, playing pool and her dogs.
She is survived by her father, fiancé; a sister, Pamela A. Francis and her husband Timothy and their children, Scott and Samantha of Fairhaven; a brother, Curtis Moreira and his wife Barbara of Marion; and several aunts, uncles and cousins including Wanda Hamer who was like a sister to her. Helen was the sister of the late Scott Moreira.
In accordance with her wishes she will be cremated and a Memorial Service will be held Saturday, November 1, 2008 at 10:00 AM in the Fairhaven Funeral Home, 117 Main Street, Fairhaven. Visitors are welcome from 9:00 AM until the service. Interment will follow in Acushnet Cemetery.
For LIGHT A CANDLE, MEMORIAL REGISTER OR FACILITY DIRECTIONS go to www.hathawayfunerals.com or call (508)994-9471.

May she rest in peace. May her proud memory live long and well in all those who knew and loved her. May you George, find peace with in yourself and learn to enjoy life as I am sure she wished and wishes. She will live within you for the rest of your life. I know you will honor her through out it. My sympathy and the best to you in this difficult time. Jim

So sorry to hear this. Condolences to you and those who loved her, Prayers incoming.

George,

Prayer and thoughts of condolence are with you.

Back