• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Need your knife cord wrapped?

Some of you who have seen the knives that I wrap have asked me if I wrap for other people. I have decided to offer this service. I can do just about any knife with removable scales. Beckers seem to come out very nice. I will do them in OD or black for $25 including return shipping. I will trade the service for cool stuff too. Here are some pics of things I have done. Mods if this is the wrong place for this just let me know. Thanks

Attachments

• CQCG 001.jpg
    CQCG 001.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 441
Here is a Strider Style wrap on a Katana. 80 feet of cord.

Attachments

• knifegunday 007.jpg
    knifegunday 007.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 351
Rewrapped Strider

Attachments

• DSC00557.JPG
    DSC00557.JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 314
Can you do a wrap on a small blade like this or does it need to have a straight tang?
I have a Mercleash on it for now.
Gives a good representation of size :)
Maybe
Tom
mrrcwilkinss.jpg

It's a Wilkins D2 Thorn from the "old" days :)

I can wrap anything. I have even done AR15 handguards. I will have a pic of two Beckers wrapped up within the hour. BTW I can now also offer it in TAN, Neon Green, and Red.

Here ya go.

Attachments

• knifewrap 003.jpg
    knifewrap 003.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 317
How about one of those kewl inexpensive blades that has ****** scales like this Gerber.

Attachments

• knifewrap 006.jpg
    knifewrap 006.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 243
Mercop wrapped my strider WP, and did a great job. He is a great guy to deal with. :D

Thanks to those that have contacted me and I look forward to wrapping your blades. Turn around is under a week.

Mercop ,

I will contact you about one of my designs for wrapping.

190422-190243-005.jpg

2nd from the top. Looks like you do some outstanding work and different kind of wrappings.

S/F,
CEYA!
Ceya Knife Designz

Once I get this one to my maker (DMKnives) for another one ( the one in pic was made by Ed Chavar in Jan 1996.

I will mail it out to you, once details are explained.

S/F,
CEYA!
Ceya Knife Designz

Some Busse's for a customer.

Attachments

• bussewrap 002.jpg
    bussewrap 002.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 179
Did I mention that I will wrap for knives or kewl toys...not rap...wrap. No matter what you have don't be afraid to ask. My 8 yr old daughter collects so I pick em up for her too. mercop@comcast.net

mercop said:
I can wrap anything. I have even done AR15 handguards. I will have a pic of two Beckers wrapped up within the hour. BTW I can now also offer it in TAN, Neon Green, and Red.

Here ya go.

AWESOME work - I really really want to see the AR15 handguards...

Back