...need your prayers.

Andy Prisco said:
Changes in her treatment beginning last night have begun to take effect...she has remarkably improved in the last 24 hours and everyone is encouraged. While she has some more tests scheduled in the morning, we are feeling much better about her treatment and recovery.

I count it a blessing to know so many people here, at church, and elsewhere have been praying for her. Please accept my deepest thanks.

We're not out of the woods yet, but it looks like we will be soon.

I'll keep everyone posted.

Andy,

That's some good news, indeed! Please keep us posted, and give little Hannah a hug from all of us.:).

Andy,

Hannah, you and your family will be in our prayers.

As a father of three with one on the way I can only imagaine what you and your wife are going through.

I wish Hannah a quick and speedy recovery.

Sincerely,

Chris

Andy;
I took the liberty of informing Ron & Karen Hood's "Hoodlums" of the situation.

Hoodlum prayer power coming your way!!!!!!!

Andy,

Have been in prayer for you and your family.

If I can do anything, please let me know.

Peace,

~B.

Hannah was just discharged and is resting comfortably. Her aftercare is pretty intense, but at least she's home, out of danger, and out of the hospital.

I want to thank each and every one of you who read this thread and offered up prayers and good wishes. They are the very reason Amy and I made it through and stayed strong for her.

You all have our deepest gratitude and you have a favor from me if you ever need it...just call.

Andy,

Great news. I have 2 little ones and have had to make a couple of trips to the ER. Nothing worse then a sick or hurt little one.

Best to you and your family.

Andy Prisco said:
Hannah was just discharged and is resting comfortably.
EXCELLENT!!...That's the BEST news I've read in A LONG TIME!!.:).

Wonderful news!
Here's wishing all of you a great Fourth of July.

glad to hear Andy. As a father myself of a 5 and 7 yeal old, I am relieved for you. Use the up comming holiday for rest and have fun with the family.

Cerberus

I've missed a lot! I read through this thread with my heart pounding. What an awful ordeal. I have a sixteen month old daughter and it makes me sick to my stomach to think of her having to endure such a thing. I was extremely pleased to near the end of the second page and find that Hannah is recovering at home. May her strength and health continue upward. I hope you and your family have an extra special holiday weekend, Andy. God Bless.

We will continue to keep you and yours in our thoughts and prayers.

Ben
El Paso

X-Head, my condolences on your loss... I can't even imagine the pain.
Andy, wonderful news that your daughter is doing well. I hope that she continues to do well.

My condolences to X-Head as well. Very sad to hear.

Andy, I hope Hannah is doing much better now. She will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Semp

Back