• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

NEW at the Knifecenter of the Internet

glad to see you here! I check the blog at least once a week, great place for the newest knife info.

KnifeCenter is here :thumbup: One of my favorite websites for knives and knife news!

Thanks for the warm welcome! Since Kevin (Spark) is nice enough to offer this space, I felt like we ought to keep a thread going and one of us here will work at keeping it current.

Everyone should also subscribe to our newsletter for some great deals and amusing commentary from Jason. You can read the latest one HERE.

Thanks again- and we will work hard to put some great deals up here as well.

Do you plan on offering discounts to members?

or could you let us know in this thread if you have a promo code going on?

I will try to keep posting the newsletter promos which get freebies and free shipping at $150, but will also come up with some exclusives for you guys. I know everyone are fans of Spyderco and Benchmade and so will try to get some specials on those- maybe extra Bugs. Other items people buy regularly I will try to get as well.

I think I should put it in a separate thread and keep this one for daily additions

Welcome webtao:thumbup:

Knifecenter's one of my favorite dealers...lots of pics,info & a whole lot in stock!

Exceptional CS too!:thumbup:

Glad to see you guys here!
Almost every knife I buy comes from you guys. Excellent service, one of the best selections I've EVER seen, wonderful prices.

:thumbup:

New first several knife purchases came from Knifecenter - glad to see them here.

We have a new E-Newsletter out with some great deals.
Included is a free Victorinox/ Swiss Army paring knife with every order! Handle color may vary- they are really great knives. I use them every day at home.
We have the Emerson Super CQC8 in Stock! Monster folders.
We got in some of the last of the Buck Strider Tanto Fixed blades and are letting them go at $99.95. They are awesome knives at 12" overall length. They have the BOS hardened 420HC Buck steel blades.
We have the Buck Knives Mini Buck with Black Handle at $3.95 These are good, "made in the USA" key ring knives.
Lots more including a free TORX tool from Kershaw. -Geez, we're about giving away the store on this issue!;)
So check out the newsletter. We came up with a new format that we think looks good. Feedback appreciated. Please make sure you sign up!

The Benchmade LFTi with combo edge just came in! We'll have a pic up later today.
These Chris Reeve kitchen knives are -crazy sharp! You can literally push it through a tomato moving it just barely- without bending the tomato- amazing.

At the Blade Show! first day.

Some great new offerings from Kershaw will be out later this summer!
See some pics at our page HERE:
Read some Blade show news HERE

including the Blade show winners! Chris Reeve won for his new Kitchen Knives and Kershaw won for their new Speedform which we have pictured on the page linked above.

Columbia River Knife and Tool offers a new folding knife that arrived today. The Hole in One is designed by Tom Hitchcock and is a pretty neat item. The blade folds sideways into the framed handle with a lever. This is not a tiny knife, however. The handle is over 5 inches long.

Back