New Baby in Coyote's Family!

Congratulations, Coyote!

My wife & I are not far behind you--we are expecting our first child in late May. Looking forward to joining you in parenthood.

My kid's father,
Chris

Congrats and a long howl!

wink.gif

kai

Coyote,

A late, but sincere, congratulations. Boy or Girl? Do you have his/her first knife picked out yet?

X-Head,

Congrats in advance. Let us know when we can start calling you "Papa"

Better stock up on what is sure to be your most valuable commodity, SLEEP
smile.gif

------------------
Blackdog
ffca0608.gif.orig.gif

Good advice, Blackdog. I'm already running a deficit on sleep.

Hey, since all my khukuri spending money will be going towards baby food, diapers, baby clothing, etc., shouldn't I get to name him Khukuri? That's what I say, but my wife doesn't like that idea.

X-Head,

Wives. They just don't understand.

How about an American version of Khukuri? How about Kirk or Kurt. You can always say he was named after Kirk Douglas or Kurt Russel.

One of my all time favorite movies is "Escape from New York". Kurt Russel played "Snake Pliskin". My kinda guy. I'd like to see him remake the movie and carry a 16 or 18 inch AngKola in a Kydex sheath as his edged weapon.

------------------
Blackdog
ffca0608.gif.orig.gif

Hello guys. Thank you for the congrats. I have been very busy and have not been around on the web much. But it was nice to see this up tonight. For those of you who don't know I have now seven children ages 10 to now 6weeks. I also have 2 dogs, 11 cats, 2 geese, about 20 chickens, 2 horses, 10 goats, and 5 sheep with more on the way. This plus a busy job (I am a physician) keeps me hopping.

By the way this is my sixth daughter. But the older ones already appreciate knives and hunting, and recurve bows. There are alot of traditional values around this farm. Thanks again and yes she will one day get her own knife.

Back