New Bali on KnifeZilla.

I just noticed something and did a search to see if anybody had brought this up in the last bit.. didn't find anything.

It's a Pacific style with a combo edge. He's giving them a 2 for 1.. basically $20/each. Anybody own one of these? I know the plain edge is what Chuck first called the Sidewinder.. but Josh's commentary says this one's a little different.

Looks rather interesting, I'm a fan of the combo edge and the sharp swedge.

http://216.71.158.68/webcat/product605.html <-- That's it.

Never noticed that.

How ever, is it the 'Sidewinder'? I remember that the Sidewinder didn't have cuffs/pockets for the tang ping, and the latch was too long, too (I can't really tell if it's too long or not here, though, but it looks fine).

But I definately don't think it's an original PCC (it's PCC it's a copy of, right? Not BS or BM?) since there's no tang stamp...

Anyway, very nice of you to inform us about this. Thanks. :)

Can't beat that price. They'll make good beginner bali's for those that are interested. I say we all buy a few and just keep them on hand to give to someone that want to learn. Make it an initiation present.... :)

Im pretty sure this is a sidewinder. I had seen this earlier. Looks pretty good for the price. But dont forget this is a CCC.:cool:

Yeah I've seen these on bladeauction (I think it was Josh trying to offload them but I can't remember for sure) I'm not a combo edge fan if I can help it but they are great knives for the price.

Originally posted by crosman177
...but who really wants two identical knives?
I'd prefer two identical knives for double bali manipulations (i.e. one bali in each hand). I've tried with one 3" CCC (LIGHT!!) and one Jag (HEAVY!!) - that didn't really work out great... ;) :p

Originally posted by crosman177
Dont get me wrong knifezilla rules but who really wants two identical knives?
Guess that means my four 49-01's are really really redundant, heh?

Like Ix I enjoy having identical knives for double bali manipulations.
Guess that means my four 49-01's are really really redundant, heh?
And Tony needs four because he's perfecting his quadruple, two hands and two feet balanced on his head style. :)

Originally posted by nybble

And Tony needs four because he's perfecting his quadruple, two hands and two feet balanced on his head style. :)

(4) = Trade-Bait :)....hehehehe

"Hunters seek what they [WANT].., Seekers hunt what they [NEED]"

Originally posted by nybble
No, no, the truth is that he's really a squid. True story! :p ;)

Back