New Batch 01/18/2015

allen456

Thank you everyone for all the support. I have a nice small batch ready for your consideration. I hope everyone's New Year has been great thus far!

First "I'll take it" applies. Shipping CONUS is included. If outside conus, please add $30 for shipping.

All blades are in cpm154 and hollow ground unless otherwise noted.

Reveres

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

1) Revere in 5/32 cpm154 tapered tang with black micarta over black liners with green pinstripe, base scales. $180

2) Revere in 5/32 cpm154 tapered tang with maroon linen micarta over black liners with white pinstripe, $200

Hunters

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

3) Hunter in 5/32 cpm154 tapered tang with black micarta bolsters paired with sweet black ash burl over black liners with yellow pinstripe. Sweet 2" of filework down the spine. $350

4) Hunter in 5/32 cpm154 tapered tang with Shadetree Ruby red burlap over black liners with white pinstripe. $280

Patriot

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

5) Patriot in 5/32 cpm154 tapered tang with double black micarta bolsters and box elder burl over black liners with white pinstripe. This is probably the nicest Patriot I have ever made. $310.

Bison
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

6) Bison in 5/32 cpm154 SFT with Shadetree Emerald Burlap over black liners with white pinstripe. FLAT GROUND. $300.

I'll take: ) Hunter in 5/32 cpm154 tapered tang with Shadetree Ruby red burlap over black liners with white pinstripe. $280

I'll take the Bison Allen

all yours sir! thank you!

I'll take the nicest patriot you have ever made!

nicely done, it's all yours, was hard to let it go!

I'll take: ) Hunter in 5/32 cpm154 tapered tang with Shadetree Ruby red burlap over black liners with white pinstripe. $280

nice choice, thank you!

PayPal is was knives at gmail dot com. these will ship out on Tuesday

I am really excited to get this Bison. I've been waiting for the right one. (SFT and Burlap) This will make a fantastic 5" bushcraft/camp general duty knife.

Bison's rule! One of my favorite designs, and quite a lot of blade in that package.

Last edited:
I'll take the Bison Allen
Great score Dave! With all the craziness around here I got my time zones mixed up and was 3 hours late to the sale :( Seeing the Bison was first to go and only 2 mins after Allen posted it is a consolation . . . not really though, that thing is sick!

Great score Dave! With all the craziness around here I got my time zones mixed up and was 3 hours late to the sale :( Seeing the Bison was first to go and only 2 mins after Allen posted it is a consolation . . . not really though, that thing is sick!

The irony is that I bought the Bison because I missed out on your Walnut Bushfinger. :D I've been wanting a Bison though so things happen for reasons.

Allen I really like that maroon Revere. Is it still available? I can't find any specs on it, can you confirm the size?

I have looked around so I apologize for asking, but what are the specs on the Revere model?

Thanks!

All are sold!!!!! thank you all!!

as far as the Revere, It is 5 1/2" OAL with a2 1/2" blade.

Back