New catalog???

So when will a new catalog be printed?? I have almost worn mine out.
smile.gif

Blades

You'll think I'm nuts, but what I did was print everything out on James's website, so I would have an 'updated' catalog. MY catalog is worn out too...almost as much as my Victoria's Secret catalog!!

One should not thumb through Victoria's Secret while holding their wang bo stick.

It is all fun & games till someone losses an eye
wink.gif

I'll wang my bo stick whenever I want. It's a victomless crime and I can shave the hair off my palms with my sebenza.

The great thing is that Jame's knives are so sharp that you could seperate the pages of you catalogue if for some reason they were to "stick" together!

Actually, those of you who've printed out the website are on the right track.

James is putting all new products on the web-page and as far as I can tell (since I'd be the one working on the catalog) won't be coming out with a new catalog for at least a year. We have put a lot of work into the site, and now with the updated price-list (available from the homepage), the website can do most anything that the catalog is good for.

The benefits: well, James never like to charge for his catalog, but it was a necessity, especially since his product is so unique. The web-site is free. It is totally color, and it is updatable almost with the click of a button. This means that he can get as much information about his products out to his clients in as little time as possible.

The liabilities: not everyone has a computer. But, considering that everyone at least has access to the internet (maybe via a local library or friend), James decided that this was an adequate tradeoff.

The catalog may be forthcoming -- and when it does come out, it will blow you away. But 'til then, you'll have to keep drooling over the computer moniter...

Enjoy.

------------------
Get Paid to Surf the Net! Click here.

Well I guess I can wait a year. I'll post again next September. The only problem with the computer catalog is I can't get my computer to my bed. I can look at the catalog at night right before I fall asleep, and then dream about Bladerigger knives.
smile.gif

Last edited:
Back