New clip?

rockgolfer

Gold Member
I really like my new 21 insingo, the size is perfect for my hand. My only complaint is the bend up at the end of the pocket clip digs into my hand when using the knife hard.

Would love to see pics and here opinions and options on other clips either made by CRK or aftermarket company's.

Millit Knives makes a great PC
IMG_5103_zpsbap1cp6b.jpg

Nice! I'll give their site a look.

Hope does it feel in hand compared to the factory one? It certainly looks better!

More than any other knives, I find all my Chris Reeve knives feel much better without a clip. I replace all of them with an insert and carry in a sheath either on my belt, in a pocket, or in a bag.

990A2C46-E5CE-40EE-8B90-1F62000FF72C_zps1wqchwbg.jpg

To me it feels just fine. Because of the flatness it doesn't grab like the factory clip. Meaning getting caught on stuff.

I've had and sold my Millit clip. It was a lot harder to get into my pocket due to the smaller ramp, and it didn't have nearly as good retention as the normal clip. It looked better, I'll give it that, but I'll take the function of the stock clip.

Thanks for the info Swiss. Looks are not very important to me, they matter, but it's down the list. I can see how the function would not be better with a straight clip like the millit. My top priority is how it feels in hand when using it as a knife. The stock clip with its ramp digs into my hand pretty bad.

Is millit the only company?

Thanks for the info Swiss. Looks are not very important to me, they matter, but it's down the list. I can see how the function would not be better with a straight clip like the millit. My top priority is how it feels in hand when using it as a knife. The stock clip with its ramp digs into my hand pretty bad.

Is millit the only company?
There is at least one other company if you google you can probably find. I don't know if they are a paying member so I won't say their name. Another option is to try a ti-lock clip. I think some people like those, but I'm not sure if it will be better in hand.

There is at least one other company if you google you can probably find. I don't know if they are a paying member so I won't say their name. Another option is to try a ti-lock clip. I think some people like those, but I'm not sure if it will be better in hand.
+1 for a ti-lock clip. I've been waiting for a couple months for them to restock on the website. I called in and they said they are currently working on a larger production of them, so they will hopefully be in stock for more than a day when they're up.

My Millit clip took a lot of work before I was happy with it but in the end I do actually like it

+1 for a ti-lock clip. I've been waiting for a couple months for them to restock on the website. I called in and they said they are currently working on a larger production of them, so they will hopefully be in stock for more than a day when they're up.

Another vote for the Ti-Lock clip. Great retention, feels great in the hand, and easier on the pocket when you put the knife in.

WithBlackwood-back_zpspdps1ikx.jpg

Back