New Cold Steel Videos - they don't make them like they used to

I'll have to remember that sword cane as part of my costume for the next pimp of the year competition. Maybe get it studded with some rhinestones.

Their whole video ad campaign, and many of their new product line, reflects total ignorance, or maybe even cynical distain, for what Cold Steel used to mean to fans of the brand .

It's only to replace, or fill in some blanks from the old Cold Steel lineup, that I bother with this new bunch of asshats at all . :mad::thumbsdown:

Nothing wrong with the sword cane . It's actually fairly plain and low key looking . Fairly good weapon for the price and a usable cane for support .
Nice to have a usable sword blade instead of just a giant ice-pick in a sword cane.
There's also an identical-looking walking stick that is lighter, in case you visit weapons-free zones and don't want to confuse your friends and neighbors;
get everyone used to the inert one but carry the sword version when you wish.

The classic videos from Lynn bothered some haters, but look what they are doing now.
I seen a lot of stupid videos in my life. But this one tops the cake. EMBARRASSMENT
I have one of these cane swords from Cold steel when it was cold steel I mean yeah. It's a good weapon but this ain't going to end well. I got a dog that could make it better advertisement than that.

Sure, we got some commentary from Lynn too, but his products did most of the “talking.” IMO, GSM should have embraced the campy charm of OG Cold Steel and cranked it up to 11.
I just don't know, I just don't understand how and why. I have seen some members here that are way more qualified and of a higher caliber than any representative I had seen from GSM so far.

wow all bad there. I'm laughing not cause it was funny but because it was that awful.

it's 3cr13 steel isn't it......not impressed. 420j2 basically. 420hc would least hold an edge better without giving up a lot of toughness......

Back