New Dealer Stock

DIW Holiday Diet! Sorry, I really shouldn't have but they looked so irresistible! Asp PK Esquire

Alas, I did not have room for the dessert though :cupcake: Runt

I should have known you were involved Jerry. Congrats to you and dsarps on snagging the trio of gorgeous ironwood little knives posted today. Wouldn't it be cool to have the ironwood PK, Esquire and Runt as a set?

I should have known you were involved Jerry. Congrats to you and dsarps on snagging the trio of gorgeous ironwood little knives posted today. Wouldn't it be cool to have the ironwood PK, Esquire and Runt as a set?

Thanks. I've found over time though that the Runt is a bit small for me. Where I would have gone for something before just because they matched, I've decided to only focus on pieces I would use and plan to use. That Runt is beautiful nonetheless!

There have been a bunch of sweet knives moving real quick from the Outpost. :thumbup:

There have been a bunch of sweet knives moving real quick from the Outpost. :thumbup:

It's all Jerry hahahah ;-) he must be feeling rich because he's back to a two income family jk jk congrats again Jerry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's all Jerry hahahah ;-) he must be feeling rich because he's back to a two income family jk jk congrats again Jerry

There were a lot more than just 3 sold. That blue OS Ladyfinger was my favorite to be honest. Nope, just my income since the oldest was born prematurely. Mom's job is the important one though!

There is nothing like standing in line at the post office with mail crates full of orders that need to go for the day and seeing alerts on my phone from Jerry submitting more orders....

- Marc

There were a lot more than just 3 sold. That blue OS Ladyfinger was my favorite to be honest. Nope, just my income since the oldest was born prematurely. Mom's job is the important one though!

I'm just playing around... lol ... but you are one of the keenest sharks I know ;-)

New stuff going up at the Outpost tonight. They just dropped a stunning Osage Hunter and a very attractive Duke. Some other cool stuff coming according to the newsletter. :thumbup:

New stuff going up at the Outpost tonight. They just dropped a stunning Osage Hunter and a very attractive Duke. Some other cool stuff coming according to the newsletter. :thumbup:

That Ironwood Bearcub is outstanding!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most definitely! I'm surprised it's still there.

The 2 Kepharts as well. There's actually more then a handful of knives there that'd I'd like to snag if I could. [emoji106]

The 2 Kepharts as well. There's actually more then a handful of knives there that'd I'd like to snag if I could. [emoji106]

I've been eyeing that scandi emerald esquire for weeks!

Can't believe the Bear Cub and BC Jr. are still there!

Well, the Bushcrafter Jr.'s still there, at any rate.

yippie.gif~original

~ P.

Back