New Dealer Stock

No, no. I'm actually here most of the time and only back in China once or twice a year now. Just on a bit of an Osage and Surls Frontier series kick lately, and I think I went a bit overboard :)

I've actually gone a little bit overboard myself :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope someone does. I just picked a Bushboot up this month or I'd have already snagged it. Im trying hard to restrain myself. It's a beauty!

I think Heeso just put you on the burner with that PK purchase of his. That Bushboot may be fair game! - Robert

I'm glad it's gone! I would have had to pick it up today.

I think I need "a list"! Because this "kid in the candy store" approach is kicking my behind..

Been there, tried that .. just ended up with a big ole long list of candy (and the butt still kicked). hahaha

I think I need "a list"! Because this "kid in the candy store" approach is kicking my behind..

Been there, tried that .. just ended up with a big ole long list of candy (and the butt still kicked). hahaha

lol.gif~original

~ P.

Two very nice ones just hit Arizona Custom Knives. KE Bushie in buckeye and Recluse with double shadetree.

I cannot believe that no one bought the Philellow Burlap Woodsman at Fiddleback Outpost. It was available for more than 24 hours. I was torn between buying the Woodsman and the super amazing, out of this world, crazy spectacular frontier Kodiak Allen had for sale on his page. Seriously, I agonized over which one to buy all day. Then, after a few too many glasses of wine with dinner, I had a revelation - BUY BOTH!

My discretionary spending account may be empty, but I own two grail-level knives and could not be happier. Cheers!

Nothing against Phil, but philellow is non-starter for me due to the branding. We need a sexy new name for the product!

I cannot believe that no one bought the Philellow Burlap Woodsman at Fiddleback Outpost. It was available for more than 24 hours. I was torn between buying the Woodsman and the super amazing, out of this world, crazy spectacular frontier Kodiak Allen had for sale on his page. Seriously, I agonized over which one to buy all day. Then, after a few too many glasses of wine with dinner, I had a revelation - BUY BOTH!

My discretionary spending account may be empty, but I own two grail-level knives and could not be happier. Cheers!

Those are two pretty amazing knives. I can't get enough of Allen's work lately and the Woodsman is a great knife. Both definitely grails.

Back