New Dual Survival Personality is no Longer a secret

I guess military service/special forces is just something good to put on the resume for TV. He definitely proves it when he is "attacking" a feral pig and that rattlesnake. The rattlesnake kill absolutely cracked me up. All I can say... what an idiot? I can kill a rattlesnake in about 10 seconds with a good stick.

BTW I did not know Cody is a cannibal

I think he just likes butts... any butt. :D

Teti has improved as the shows progressed in the season as I suspect the Discovery Channel/show producers planned it that way. I like him. But you know, I really don't want to have a beer with either Joe or Cody. Joe is just a regular guy that I suspect has developed a big ego as the result of the show and Cody... well, he's just a big load of you know what..... but I keep watching. What can I saw?

I loved that frozen beaver that supposively was killed by his own fallen tree. Cody sure did like eating beaver and he just kept saying that.

Unfortunately these two will never have the chemistry that Cody & Dave had.

As much as I disliked DC, he was comfortable in front of the camera. Teti isn't a natural and seems to be forcing the dialogue.

Cody was definitely more "likeable" in prior seasons ... he's coming off as more of a d**k.

Cause he went home and studied the film and figure out he looked like a big ussy last season. I'm thinking that is the real reason he wanted Dave gone. :)

Cause he went home and studied the film and figure out he looked like a big ussy last season. I'm thinking that is the real reason he wanted Dave gone. :)

I think Dave is gone because of Dave and not because of anything Cody wanted. Unless people want to make it all go away by believing something else?

edit.

I did like the truck driver yelling "get off the road you hippies" then giving them the bird at the end of one episode. Still the show was more enjoyable to watch with DC.

Last edited:
Back