New edition to the PSK knives

Gossman Knives

Edged Toolmaker
I've talked with Dan and Spen from JRE Industries. They will be making leather sheathes for the PSK series of knives. The sheathes will be just like Brian's PSK Jr. sheath. There will also be the option of a firesteel on the front of the sheath. These sheathes will be for micarta handled PSK knives only. The first sheathes will be for the standard PSK knife. Stay tuned.
Scott

I've talked with Dan and Spen from JRE Industries. They will be making leather sheathes for the PSK series of knives. The sheathes will be just like Brian's PSK Jr. sheath. There will also be the option of a firesteel on the front of the sheath. These sheathes will be for micarta handled PSK knives only. The first sheathes will be for the standard PSK knife. Stay tuned.
Scott

STOP IT!!!!!!!!

Please, stop it...;):p

what's the possibility of having JRE make a sheath for the SR???

I'd wait to get that!!

Brett, the PSK Sr. with micarta is awesome. The one I pictured in the other thread is for silenthunterstudios. He's coming by friday to pick it up. I may just have to make one for myself. :D
Scott

Brett, the PSK Sr. with micarta is awesome. The one I pictured in the other thread is for silenthunterstudios. He's coming by friday to pick it up. I may just have to make one for myself. :D
Scott

just dont' give him MY PSK SR with micarta and don't forget one's for me!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

:p;)

Brett, the PSK Sr. with micarta is awesome..................................Scott

Yeah, I was thinking that when I saw them on the bench in the thread about building a PSK. I could have EASILY committed to FOUR of your knives this week. I did not think I would care for the "SR." but, after seeing the blades,...

I have to go find this picture of the one with Micarta......

Oh, and that's a GREAT JRE choice for the standard PSK. I really like that sheath. I have a couple different sizes of that one. I really like the firesteel loop idea. None of mine have that.

Scott

Thank you, Scott! Was gonna ask you who made this kick-ass sheath!

Website?

just dont' give him MY PSK SR with micarta and don't forget one's for me!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

:p;)

All your knives are belong to me;).

I am excited to see it, I have been contemplating what kind of knife to ask Scott to make for me for the past year, looking for something to EDC. Before I could ask for a larger PSK style knife, he made the PSK Sr!

All your knives are belong to me;).

I am excited to see it, I have been contemplating what kind of knife to ask Scott to make for me for the past year, looking for something to EDC. Before I could ask for a larger PSK style knife, he made the PSK Sr!

NOOOOOO!!!!!

:D

good luck picking YOURS up tomorrow. emphasis on YOURS.

Get it??? YOURS

Back