new ER folders

I am looking forward to the new line of Extrema Ratio folders. They look to be very solid and well-built knives.

Any idea when we can see them shipping to our favorite dealers?

Thanks for any info.

BTW, It is great to see an Extrema Ratio forum!! :)

I'll second that. I find myself intriqued by the unusual designs and would like to examine one close up and personal. Should be interesting to say the least.

I'm not sure how exactly they work, but what about an Extrema Ratio M.P.C. passaround?

The folders should be shipping to dealers late next week. The interest in these folders has been incredible. It is all up to US Customs as to when I get them!
As far as a M.P.C. passaround...good idea but I do not have enough extra to do this at this time...possibly August.

I have a Fulcrum model. I select it because he came with a sheat and have no clip.
I don't like clip on combat folder. I don't like to clip a knife on a belt. Other folder models get a removable clip but the sheat is an option.
To do it short:
I like:
-the balance
-the handling, even the handle design look too "square" the knife is very confortable to hold
-the xtra serrations length compared to competitor
-the pommel
-the blade tickness and the scale tickness, usually I don't like big & tick folder

I don't like:
-I can't open it with one hand (stud need to be a little longer and the back spring is very strong)
-we can't adjust the blade opening/closing. To turn the pivot screw give you no effect
-the price

I would like:
-to have a little angle between the blade and the handle
-that the sheat have 2 carry position and not only one

My conclusion better to buy an X-Ratio folder than a Strider.

M.P.C.5-3.jpg

Back