New FB Batch at KSF

maw

Folks, Knivesshipfree (KSF) has received a new batch of Fiddleback Forge cutters ready to go. There is a nice Hunter in their too! Thought you would like to know if you are not on the KSF mailing lists. :)

Mark

The nerve of them putting up a fresh batch right before Fiddleback Friday! :p It makes the waiting that much harder, haha...I almost scooped the black on black convex Bushfinger that was up on KSF last night. I couldn't quite bite the bullet due to not knowing what Andy has on the plate for today. Luckily (or unluckily) for me, some other soul made my decision really easy and grabbed that Bushfinger overnight. Just went back to check again, and the Hunter is now gone as well. Rats. That was the other one I was seriously considering. Ah well. This is where indecision gets you. Congrats to the lucky owners and there's still quite a few great Fiddleback blades up on KSF: if I were in the market for a small knife I would be grabbing one of those Bushcraft Kardas SUPER quick.

DAMN!!! od green lady finger. I sold a bushcrafter i got on a trade and I really liked, I wanted a OD green with orange liner, gotta think about the lady finger.

Update: Thanks Maw, Andy, and Derrick. After I sold the Bushcrafter I told myself i would buy the first od green with orange liner i saw. (thank God it wasn't a competition cutter) I hunt and fish a lot so this will be a neat knife. The price, free shipping, and sheath with a newsletter discount I feel good about it. Are these ksf knives from the february batch? I dont care just curious.

Andy since I am an official customer, please do more od green and thick orange liners. I would love a bow legged joe like this pattern, but with OD green instead of burlap.
fiddle_1.jpg

Last edited:
That BLJ look awesome burlap, orange, black.
Man I want those colors on a Bushfinger bad!!!!!!

Did you say OD with orange?:D
8c3527ed.jpg

DeAEyE956 and GLOCKCRAZZ...those are some wonderful looking blades. Congratulations and thank you for sharing the photos! :)

Mark

You should send me that Joe, that way I can reunite her with her Mama!

2012-03-04_13-22-45_227.jpg

Attachments

• 2012-03-04_13-22-45_227.jpg
    2012-03-04_13-22-45_227.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 4
Boy that is a sweet knife discdoggin. Your right, they are a pair!

Mark

I need to get some shots of the 3 Finger Karka I picked up to pair with it. Now to incorporate the 2 into the same rig...

DD

That would be pretty neat. Id like to see photos of that set up if you get that together.

Mark

Last edited:
Back