New Framelock Flipper Design

Here's a new one I finished today. I'm trying to add another model to my lineup and this is what I came up with. I'm not sure if I'll keep this design but I really want to come up with new stuff. Let me know what you think.

[video=youtube;ap-Ouy3GiXg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap-Ouy3GiXg&feature=share&list=UUQWODj_RbnKI-CdWKkJg2TQ[/video]

S7302643_zpsbc6e517a.jpg

S7302644_zpsc9168619.jpg

I dunt like you or Pohan.
Please make a tanto blade and stick it in this fantastic handle design.

I like this one too Ray, like all of your designs!
I agree with LMA been a nice cross between a Jasmine and a Blast.
Your lineup has some of the nicest beefy folders you can find out there!
Have you ever considered taking the flipper action into a shorter and thinner size knife? Let's say on your 3" slim edc size range?
I don't know why but flippers shorter than 3.5" are very rare.
I would love to see a slim 3" flipper from you and this new design could just be the right one if drastically shrunken down, I love the jimping and it's slim enough behind the choil to let one hold it in different positions and angles (like carving or peeling an apple for example).

Yeah, I would love to see a 3" flipper too. If I were to get a 3" all titanium jasmine flipper I would probably sell all my other knives and stop collecting altogether... haha.

Count me in for one Ray! It's going to be awesome!
And again, if I were you I would really consider a 3" with this new design you posted here, I think it would be even sweeter than a shrunken down jasmine.
You could call it.... blast-mine.... :D
Anyway, whatever you come up with I'm sure I'll love it likewise all of your knives.

That's a keeper Ray. Great design. It would be a great addition to my Jade Blast from Pasadena. Let me know when you I can order :D.

Mike H.

Back