New Gunhammer in XHP Bowie

Just got done ordering a Bowie Gunhammer with Zhammer scales and XHP steel, assisted.

Two questions for you folks, how good is XHP steel and how is the bowie blade on the gunhammer?

I am more than pumped, thanks for any and all insight!

Most of the reviews on XHP steel hold it in high regard. A cursory search through the forums can provide you with specific and nonspecific details. The bowie blade is, well a bowie blade. What does "how good" mean?

Sorry, looked through and read what's here on xhp and was just curious if anyone had more/new data or information.
As for the Bowie, I've never had that blade shape and also curious as to the advantages.

What have you handled before? I like both the bowie and the torpedo, but am less fond of the radian. I haven't noticed that much difference between torpedo and radian. Really, as near as I can tell, the difference between the two is largely just aesthetics. The bowie does have a slight recurve, but I haven't noticed that it affects performance much at all.

The really isn't any utilitarian advantage to the bowie blade shape as done on the GH compared to a regular clip point or spear point. It's just something different. Variety is good. I don't think the is any "new" data available on XHP. It's been tested extensively by a lot of people across the board.

Back