• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

New guy here - I need a custom knife maker on here to make me a camp knife. Help!

Hello! I'm a newbie on here, but I'm getting into knives. I've read on other threads that there are some folks on here who make knives. I'm looking for a camp knife, with maybe 1095. I'm not some guide in Brazil that's going to pound on it, but I have good tastes and I'd prefer to go with one of the respected makers on here as opposed to some factory. Please PM me. I'd be paying in PayPal, as well, if that matters. I really appreciate it.

Hello! I'm a newbie on here, but I'm getting into knives. I've read on other threads that there are some folks on here who make knives. I'm looking for a camp knife, with maybe 1095. I'm not some guide in Brazil that's going to pound on it, but I have good tastes and I'd prefer to go with one of the respected makers on here as opposed to some factory. Please PM me. I'd be paying in PayPal, as well, if that matters. I really appreciate it.

let me know if I can help you
this is used by a hog hunter in Georgia

c1ad40522eb8046da0357bc7f2b17f90.jpg

thanks
it's forged laminated steel, high carbon steel core with 11 layers of mild steel on either side (Suminagashi, or damascus san-mai)

Back