New HD Video...New Cameras..New Editing Software..New Money..$$$

Snody

Maker of Fine Knives & Leather Goods
Greetings Friends..
Thanks for Supporting SnodyKnives.
Thanks for participating in the Forum

I wanted to share a New Video with you guys.

We have over a 100 videos on the SnodyKnives Channel but this is the First True HD Quality...

[youtube]3q9uYleecMA[/youtube]

Thanks....

Great looking skeletonized handled neck knife, was it anodized titanium?

Indeed, its a titanium sportster... I just posted some pics of one I picked up recently.. I don't wear it around the neck, though, I rock it in the leather sheath... Mines isn't as g'd up.. Its got the satin blade/bevels and frosted handle... :cool:

That is some sick stuff man!
The quality of the vid was great, nice and crisp!!

HPIC (Head PIMP IN CHARGE), I was late to the game.......but now I'm in full force, and I gotta tell ya'.......you just keep getting better!! I like the raw non-hd vids, but this video was sweeeet. I reallly like the city night shot you threw in there. I am glad I have been able to score some of your $$$$$ lately, because I gotta feelin' you are getting so popular, the wait for your $$$$ is gonna be loooooong!!

Much respect from the Desert Southwest,

Mike

HPIC (Head PIMP IN CHARGE), I was late to the game.......but now I'm in full force, and I gotta tell ya'.......you just keep getting better!! I like the raw non-hd vids, but this video was sweeeet. I reallly like the city night shot you threw in there. I am glad I have been able to score some of your $$$$$ lately, because I gotta feelin' you are getting so popular, the wait for your $$$$ is gonna be loooooong!!

Much respect from the Desert Southwest,

Mike

Thanx AZ...

Gangster Love from Texas....

Nice video. Kinda sucks to see so many knives that I want but can't have. Make that money pimp...

Awesome vid Mike!! I have to have my HD! Can't wait to get our new hardware and software up and running 100%. :D

Back