New knife- and a thank you

Mr wohlend was generous enough to send me a knife under the most adverse of circumstances. i had paid in full without have discussed ANY particulars about the knife.
it arrive with MORE than i had hoped for and with a level of qualitry FAR beyond what i had expected.
i knew nearly nothing of him before buying this knife, along with firesteel and loop for my light. in a pocket carry kydex setup.
and let me tell you the work was incredible.
i am so sorry that i do not have the time right now to thank you personally, i left you with some money and little to know communication.
the morning after our emails i was then off to a place where there is no internet, phones, electricity, clean running water and so on (FAR north ontario)
i had expected to return with nothing but a knife on hold, waiting for further instructions, however i came to know that the knife had been delivered to an intermediary, who then sent the knife, to me.
by the end of the week i will have pictures up, i am sorry that this message is all that i can send for now. truth be told i am in the middle of a lake on a float plane. this is the only way i could get reception on a satelite internet provider. the first such contact i have had in 6 weeksperhaps.
my apologies and thanks.
sincerely,
Alex.

i will start a new thread detailing my use of the knife, steel and light setup as a pocket carry group.
my thanks again...
i will be needing a belt knife and filet knife to match. i hope my problems do not stop this from happening.

have you ever though of a small hatchet????? as a design. 12-14inches would be my guess.

i am sorry again, but this may be my only conversation with the group for atleast a week, then i will be back in civilization and able to communicate regularly.
thank you again mark, your work was beyond expectation, and i plan on flaunting it until you make you get your recognition... expect many photos.

Alex.

Can't wait to see the pics ! Sounds like your trip is a place I'de like to be :thumbup: Stay safe & post lots of pics :D

Back