• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

New: Lansky Knives

gpknives

Dealer / Materials Provider
Lansky Knives are now available at GPKnives.com! The Lansky Responder knives and World Legal Slip Joint were designed in collaboration with well-known Danish knifemaker, Mikkel Willumsen. Economy priced with quality that surpasses expectations, these are a pleasantly surprising release for 2014! The Lansky Responder comes in two sizes, the small featuring a 440C blade and nylon handle and the larger a Sandvik blade and G10 handle. Both have quick opening action with use of the integral flipper and one-handed closing via the stainless steel liner lock mechanism. Strict laws of Denmark inspired the Lansky World Legal Slip Joint that can go where you go as well as satisfy most general knife needs. Check these guys out!

Last edited:
I just purchased two (2) of these, the Lansky Responder and something is definitely wrong! 1227 steel, sharp as a razor, g10 handles, fits like a glove, pretty quick open too. What's wrong? Just look at the price. It could easily retail for an additional $100 in my opinion. This has unquestionably got to be the best deal I ever got on a knife.

I've been carrying the World Legal on a trial run for about a week. Can't wait to see (if) how handy this blade is! And you can't beat the price!

Back