New multi purpose knife in D-2

NWA

Here is the latest I've made. It was a design colaboration between Brian Andrews and myself. The idea orig. stemed from a Bark River Bull Nose Skinner.

I really like the way it came out, I like the way it cuts even better:thumbup:

It is made from 1/8" D-2 Ht'd to 61 RC
5" cutting edge
10" OAL
1 7/16" wide blade
Handle is Natural Canvas
BullNoseSkinner001.jpg

BullNoseSkinner002.jpg

BullNoseSkinner003.jpg

Thanks for lookin
Nick:)

Man! In terms of both design and execution, that is just :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: It's just begging to be used!

Last edited:
That looks great Nick!

I think that the design is VERY versatile. Can't wait to have one of my own.

B

Nick I love this knife. Can you give me pricing ? I would like to order one. :D

Kelly

Nick Ilove this knife as well. Can it be made in a different steel say 1095?

What would it cost?

Oh that's right! I completely spaced out the pic!! Thanks, Brian. I am in the market for a kitchen knife...

trukreltrog, this one is going for $250.00 to your door.

Thanks

Got mine today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is fantastic. Guys, don't hesitate to order one, you will be delighted.

Thanks guys, I really like this one too. Though, I may be a bit biased:D

That looks pretty cool! :thumbup:

I saw a large D2 chef knife on the Dozier table at Blade. It had a very wierd texture in the satin, hard to descibe...almost like small noodles. I asked Bob about it, and he said that was the carbides.

:eek:

I knew that D2 has large carbides, but I had no idea they were that large. So you see that in your satin D2?

That looks great Nick. I've been finding that I'm gravitating towards knives with the bull-nose and/or semi-skinner blade shapes for use, whether small knives or big knives. I think I'm going to have to save up for one of these.

Back