New Pants for a friend (BK-10)

Pàdruig

Reap What You Sow
Platinum Member
A couple of years ago, I gifted a BK-10 to a good friend of mine accompanied with the promise that I would make her a replacement sheath to go with it. However, life tends to get busy and things like that often tend to go on the back burner, so to speak. That, coupled with my friend not using the knife nearly as much as she would like to, pretty much made new pants somewhat of a low priority.

Well, I had some time on my hands and some extra materials, so I decided to throw something together for her. She is fond of red and I had a small piece left over, so I decided to see what I could cook up. I like danglers and pancakes, and I like the versatility that comes with modular applications, so I made it to where she could remove the dangler attachment if she so desired.

Unfortunately, I made a couple of mistakes but since this was the only piece of red Kydex I had, I made the best of it. I got distracted in my shop while it was heating up and it ended up getting too hot, so I had to trim the Kydex closer to the eyelets than I wanted. The drain holes also did not turn out quite how I wanted. However, all in all, I think it turned out ok. Hopefully my friend will be happy with it.

EUl32rw.jpg

Looks good bud! Better than what I can do with a full kydex sheath. Haha

Padruig, I think it looks great, dont see any of the flaws you mentioned! I'm sure your friend will love it.

Back