New Photo Gallery Section up on our website: Tell us what you think

Well, we've re-structured the photo gallery on our website in preparation for the new photos we'll be adding from our trip (before I mixed the paints, I had to build the canvas). Please visit it at your leisure and tell me what you think of the structure. Please note: the Victoria Cross Winner's Gallery ("Gurkha Hero's Gallery") isn't up and running yet. In that section, we plan on listing the actual citation of every VC winner who was a Gurkha.

Here's a direct link to the page:
http://www.cystern.com/khukuri/photogallery.htm

------------------
Craig Gottlieb
Gurkha House
Blade Forums Sponsor

Craig, I really like it, but it would be nice if the photos were larger. I look forward to seeing the pix from you trip.

I like! I like!

biggrin.gif

Harry

Craig, what can I say except, dduuuuuhhh! Oh well, at least I never claimed to be real smart.

My life is filled with "duuuuhhhs" every day. It's also filled with "doh!" (Homer Simpson). Marya comes back from Finland to day, and then we're going to get started on the video. I'll get a lot of stills of the video for publishing on our page. That'll be everybody's first taste of the trip.

------------------
Craig Gottlieb
Gurkha House
Blade Forums Sponsor

Craig,

Nice addition to the web page. One thing, would you please identify the VC holders in the photo, and maybe match them up with the Hero's Gallery. Thanks. Also any idea when the shipment will get in?

Rick

Sure, I'll ask Lalit to send the names, however, be advised that it can take days to get a response back.

Also, shipment should leave by Friday. Keeping my fingers crossed.

------------------
Craig Gottlieb
Gurkha House
Blade Forums Sponsor

Very classy, Craig. I just planned on taking a glance at the page, but I began reading the first one and before I knew it I had read through all of them and was thinking, "where do I click for page 2?"

I like the addition. I love reading about that kind of stuff.

How about putting up a couple of pictures of the WWIII. Thatway I might think it's a real blade instead of a wicked evil twisted mind toy that does not really exist
wink.gif

Anyway it would be nice to put a few pictures up of each style once you get them. Thatway we will know what the others are getting when we fondle our blades
smile.gif

------------------
SAS RKBA freedom Scottsbluff Cowboy Shooter

Back