• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

New Prices/Priced to sell FS: Obenauf #2 FL, Flud Ti flipper, Big Chris clip point

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to sell these, but my job has gone bye bye, and I have mouths to feed. New prices, priced to sell

1. Brian Flud Ti Flipper with 3" CPM 154 blade. This is an awesome piece of work from Brian - everything from the Ti body to flip is fluid. I have carried this knife, and have cut paper with it, but it has never seen hard use, nor has it been sharpened. Comes in a knife pouch.

$250

2. Mike Obenauf small #2 frame lock with 3" SV30 blade. A flawless knife, he was lucky to have Carson as a mentor - I wish he would have done things differently so he would still be making blades. I have never carried this knife, nor have I cut anything with it. It is rock solid. Comes with pouch.

$300

3. Big Chris clip point camping knife w kydex/techlock. 5" 3V blade, 9" overall. I have never cut or sharpened this blade.

$150.00

I take paypal +3%/gift or money orders. Shipping w tracking is free. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email me (dkrinc AT austin DOT rr DOT com), post or PM me. Thanks!

Knives.jpgKnives2.jpg

Last edited:
Is that micarta on the Big Chris? Is it ground thin behind the edge at all? Thanks.

Sonnemann,

It is indeed micarta. As far as ground behind the edge, I'm not sure exactly what you are asking. Once the blade hits the coil, the knife widens to its final width (that travels under the micarta). Let me know if this doesn't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back