New Product Sneak Peek!! American Tomahawk & Shane Sibert

Lone Piper said:
I like'em! They look rugged as hell and looks like a good combination of an effective utility hawk AND a PDW. When do you think they'll be ready for sale Andy??

Please help a beginner - What is PDW?
Thanks,
Shmulik

PDW= Personal Defense Weapon.... Something that can crush a kevlar helmet or some other things....or that can open an ammo box..... Very useful, and supposed to scare all your foes when you got it at hand, ready to fight.
Hope this will help....

Thanks,Talel,
That both answered answered my question, AND fired my imagination.
Shmulik

I'm not normally a Hawk person, since I don't have a tactical lifestyle and basically want a good field axe for outdoor use/trail maintenace type tasks. This one seems like it'd be great for the that, the spike almost looks like it was designed to work equally well as a light mattox-type tool as well as a defensive weapon. Shane, can you enlighten us as to whether this was actually the case? Andy, I think you've got a winner there.

Lagarto

The spike was mainly designed as a puncturing edge, i.e... sheet metal, dry wall, wood, plastic barriers/glass. The little point on top was designed as a barrier breacher or to assist in prying open stuff..i.e...door jams, window panes, car doors etc...

Hope this helps:)

Back