• OD Green Blade

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tan Blade

• Black Blade

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am with you , every maker does black blades,step out side the cutting edge of the marketing box and OD GREEN BABY !!!! Just my 2 cents, really only needed one cent; I guess the other is for taxes or something ... LOL !

Not a huge fan of coatings in general, but BLACK on the new RATS with orange G10 gets my vote.

OD is my favorite blade color, generally speaking. BUT - I think that Black will go better with Orange.

I wasn't thinking when I made the post but we should have thrown a gray color in the mix as well. It looks like Black is going to win out so I would be interested to know if given only the choice between black and gray, what has the most appeal.

I wasn't thinking when I made the post but we should have thrown a gray color in the mix as well. It looks like Black is going to win out so I would be interested to know if given only the choice between black and gray, what has the most appeal.

If it comes between black and gray, than I would pick black.

It is a shame though that OD is going to get left in the dust on this one. It really is a unique look.

I am on it...:D

Back