New releases! Ek shorts and red spacer f/u knife

My two Ek Shorts arrived today.

Ladies and gentlemen, I think we have a couple of winners on our hands!
The EK -51 Drop Point went on my belt immediately.

More later, Back to work now.
LV,

According to their fb page, the next batch of red spacers will post for sale at 8 am tomorrow

Thanks for the heads up sir!!

Not sure I'll be participating,
We went grocery shopping today.

Our monthly trip for the big list.
Can of Planter's Deluxe Mixed was $20.00+

Spent around $340.00 and brought home $275.00 worth of food.
The upside of run away inflation ?? (There's always an upside)
It didn't take long to unload the truck.

Add in breakfast out for two, $25.00 with tip, and top the truck off with gas.
Poof, close to $400.00 left the building.

Made those two Ek Shorts seem cheap!!!

They look pretty nice!
But they were sold out before I even gnu they existed.

I watched every day and a second batch was posted and I got one. However, after two days they were sold out again. Keeping watching.

That looks really nice without the white lettering. How did you remove it?
Thanks!
I used a 9 volt battery, Q-tips, salt water, a couple of wires and some clips. The most important thing to remember is the positive wire goes to ground, I just hold the positive wire to the bare edge. The negative goes to the Q-tip that has been in the saltwater. Dab the saltwater Q-tip on the white logo. Watch what it’s doing and pay attention on the depth you want and keep it even. I had better pics of step by step. They are gone now. I did find a few that might help give a better idea of whats up. Go to the Becker forum, Beckerheads knife making and modifications, page 140. Lots of good info there. There’s a few ways to go about it and much better instructions on how to go about it.
99C3B8EC-11EF-4885-A49B-8D97C5B1C634.jpegC3C9E9E8-CDC0-4FE2-8D8A-D60D25D04C95.jpgA1385A46-5DDA-482D-89C9-85A0C3C7B8D6.jpeg

Last edited:
Back