New sheath for my Badger!

Chief_Wiggum

Gold Member
Hi all,

My GF is out of town this weekend, so I spent a couple of hours today making a new sheath for my BA-E. Pretty exciting, I know.

Anyway, I've made about a half dozen of these things, and this is the first one I've really been happy with.

Belt attachment is with a mini Tec Lok. Seems to work pretty well.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

• ba_sheath.jpg
    ba_sheath.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 91
Wait just a minute Chief...:confused:

I thought you were sending me that Badger. Now I discover you're still playing dress-up with it!?!:grumpy:

Awfully strange behavior for someone who said they were parting ways with that knife...:D

Oh yeah, my knife "safe keeper". All you hogs are the same. Jerry told me to watch out for you:D

Looking good Chief. Keep at it, my skills have improved greatly. I have about six I made last summer and they make me ill to even look at them. I got some new tools for the shop and they have greatly assisted my sheaths. Nothing like power sanders and scroll saws. Got the garage wired for 240, an oven bought at auction for $20 and my new respirator. I just need to buy some more kydex, rivets and tekloks and I'll be ready to roll some more out. I need to find some 3 color desert kydex to outfit my Desert Natural Outlaws. :D

Thanks for all the compliments guys. It really makes me appreciate nice sheaths so much more after going through the efforts to make one. I wish I could have a nice garage. NYC isn't exactly the land of garages and workshops, btw. So I made this one on my kitchen floor. Pretty high tech, huh.

Originally posted by Chief_Wiggum
I wish I could have a nice garage. NYC isn't exactly the land of garages and workshops, btw. So I made this one on my kitchen floor. Pretty high tech, huh.

See, Chief?!? This is what I'm talking about! NY is a crazy an cramped place. No where for the little fella to get out and get some exercise or go for a walk... Hell, he could get loose and end up in traffic! There's no telling what could happen to a poor defenseless badger in that environment! :eek:

I know that you are trying hard to prove to yourself that you are capable of taking care of the little guy. I understand that it is a pride thing and that you are unwilling to give up... But, sometimes we have to admit to ourselves that we have limits. And sometimes that means sending our loved ones to live with someone else... at least temporarily, until you find a place to live with a more badger friendly atmosphere:D :cool: :D :cool:

The previous offer still stands Chief! Put him on a plane to AK and I will look after his care and feeding!:D For the love of God, man! Before it's too late!!!:cool:

Chief,
I'll happily give him a good home as well; I have half an acre of well tree-ed lot for him to roam in, plus camping trips to the wild!!!:D :D :D He'll be very happy!!!
My offer still stands as well!!!;) :p :cool:

Back