new to randall, need info

My father was a dedicated collector of randall knives. Remember looking for randall knives when I was a kid living in Fla. But today I'm 40 yrs old with a family. Parents got divorced when I was in my teens and father moved to another state. My father passed away in 1981, and I was fortunate to receive 3 randall knives. Put in a box and stored them away. That was many years ago. Just a little background. Now here's the question. Can anyone tell me when I can get info on these knives? Would like to get back into it. 2 are Randall Texas Rangers commemorative with dates 1823-1973 stamped on the blade. Come in a wood box. The other one looks like a skinning knife with a stag handle and a number 19 stamped on the back of the sheath. None of them have ever been used. Any info would be greatly apprecited.
gk6762

You might contact Gary Randall at Randall Knives. That you would get your information strait from the owner. Randall Knives P.O. Box 1988, Orlando, Florida,32802 Paul Basch

The two knives you have in the wooden box marked Texas Rangers are not Randalls but made by Smith & Wesson. The other is a Model 19 Bushmaster. Regards, Rhett Stidham

Thanks everyone for their info especially Rhett. Your right, they are S&W. Was a little disappointed that they weren't Randalls,but still there are nice. Did hear from the Randall company and directed me to another source. Thanks again everyone will be back soon.
gk6762

Back