new toy sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
paypal.gif

Ok, somebody is getting a refund. :) Hey, if you want to split the sale, I'll take the Mariner, please! :D

Well, Al confirmed by PM and e-mail that he accepted my offer and I have to admit what I was after was the Mariner but bought both.

I HATE to see this happen because it's so hard for both the seller and buyer. I guess it will boil down to who stated "I'll take them" first or who Al committed them to first.

I would say if you sent him money before 12:34pm Pacific Daylight Time (3:34pm EDT) then you win, as that is when I said SOLD. But the bottom line is whomever he decides has the rights.....

HEY! REMEMBER ME!? I BOUGHT YOUR SPYDERCO DYAD.... :p

Wow! That was long time ago! Good to see you. I thought I recognized your screen name.

All I know is, Al confirmed my offer after I sent it and I posted "I'll take them" which was specified in this thread and I made my offer around noon today. He came back and countered and I accepted.

I feel bad for Al but I'm not going to get into a pissing match here. :) Did he give you the okay to PayPal the funds as he did me?

Thanks for the comments Darkfin but as per the rules, I'm going silent as they say, this is not a discussion board and I apologize to the mods for making them.

I will await Al's response.

Huh? I bought a Dyad from Lone Ranger on here on March 25.

Er...while I do see a reference to your having email, the only "I'll take them" post in this thread from you is after mine, which was posted about about 25 min before yours, and i did send PP monies 2x. However, since you are so insistent that you have the rightful claim, I have withdrawn my PP. Enjoy your knives.

darkfin i apprciate your withdrawal gene will get them i am having a hard time with the email bladeforums has for me thats why i post my right email at the beginning of sale thanks again i will have more stuff up and if you are interested you will be givin choice al

Oh crap! I jumped in right behind winterwolf not realizing how old these posts are. Nevermind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back