New URL for REKAT web site

The Rekat website is now at http://www.roundeye.com

It does not appear to be updated but I found this address in the links section (p. 89) of the November edition of Tactical Knives.

Neither one of the two REKAT web-addresses work for me.:(.:(.

They don't work for me either. That doesn't exactly inspire confidence in the company.

("The Page Cannot Be Displayed") ISN'T much of a web-site, as far as I can tell...:(. That's the message that I'm STILL getting when I click-onto that link.:(.

I sure WISH that SOMEONE from REKAT would stop-by to give us all an idea what is happening, and what to expect from REKAT, in the next few weeks/months...

And I haven't seen ANY of them post here for a few WEEKS now!.:mad:.

It sure seems like a piss-poor way to run a business...:barf:

6/18/01 -- last Bob Brothers post
2/6/01 -- last Christina Montero post
9/6/00 -- last post by Bob Taylor

From what I've read here and elsewhere, Bob Brothers keeps very busy fixing QC problems. I think somebody posted that a couple weeks ago, Christina Montero answered the phone when he called the company.

They may well be managing other aspects of the business well, but certainly don't appear much interested in their strongest customer base here at the forums. Have to admit that a website essentially out of commision for 8 months or more isn't very impressive.

Just to be safe, I'd strongly suggest that anyone with a REKAT knife with some problems, that I'd take care of getting them fixed, ASAP.

Back