New USA Schrade's

I was asked by American Outdoor Brands to tell the Story of George Schrade. They bought the brand in 2017 and have been developing a line of new knives they will be launching mid October. They came to my home for a 7 hour interview and the following day I took them to Walden and Ellenville. Eric Albers was gracious to open the Warwarsing Knife Museum then we paid a visit to see LT's amazing collection. Bringing production back to the US is like the Prodigal Son coming home.

Extremely cool and the video is awesome. Is it a teaser of a longer interview or documentary yet to be released? Thanks for sharing.

Extremely cool and the video is awesome. Is it a teaser of a longer interview or documentary yet to be released? Thanks for sharing.
That was only a 5 minute video from a 7 hour interview. I don't what will be included in the launch mid October.

Sounds really encouraging...well done.....Eric Albers has long been a highly knowledgeable contributor to this Forum....trust he's safe & well....Hoo Roo

I think they do have some US made traditionals, made by Bear and Sons. From what I remember the original (not re-branded as Schrade) B&Ss knives are a bit cheaper.

Back