New Years Eve Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Years eve give away. Shit. This ain't welfare. Ain't shit for free. In 2011

Post a pic of the a Horton you bought in 2010. ( shirt, KNIFE. PATCH. HOODIE. BEENIE. DESERT HAT (LIKE THE ONE ON THE COVER OF SWAT MAG) One post. One. Pic. In the am. I will give away one orange ass neck knife to a very deserving dude. THE ABSOLUTE BEST FRIENDS/CUSTOMERS IN THE WORLD. Or post pics that are related to things I enjoy. Ak 47 rifle;)s. Drinking booze with your mange. Mountian biking. Fire startin. Jack (RiP) Shooting guns. Etc. Amuse me. Don't violet the laws of the blade forums. I love u all. Stay safe. Don't get jammed up and if you do. Don't mention my name. Quote your favorite moments from any thread in the Horton forum in 2010. Family pics. Ect. Give us something to remember

Last edited:
DSCN3929.jpg

I'm not really gunning for a new blade, but here's a picture of my little princess and her new little kitchen:

2010-12-29161245.jpg

HortonGear.jpg

I would also like to donate any possible winnings to the Horton-less of the world

Last edited:
This is the necker I squeezed out of Horton in exchange for some ammo for his AK at Fighting Rifle in Bastrop, TX...

kolbersonlcp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back