Newbie here...need cheap Puma Sheath

I have a very old Puma "Buddy", #6383, about 45 years old...not much collector value due to prior abuse and improper sharpening, but it was recently "restored" and is presentable...main use will be an executive letter opener...but need sheath, generic and cheap if possible, either cordura or kydex. Emails to suppliers found have resulted in "don't have" or simply no reply.

puma-buddy-6383-stag-handle-knife-new_1_ca88f45059b324e5ba70941aabc4f2e8.jpg

Image is not mine, just lifted from another site...blade from hilt to tip is 4 7/8".
Any suggestions?

Amazon has nice quality cheap leather basket weave pattern sheaths for 5 inch blades for $7, pm me if you want a link

Thank you, found it and added to shopping cart...might remove the retaining loop, as it will only sit in a desk drawer, depending on how awkward it proves to be. AMZN is generally my first go-to source, but was expecting to need to go custom, but dimensions look good for my old Buddy.
Now the hunt for a fixed-blade that I will actually carry...considering an all-German Puma, or possibly a Gerber...have a Gerber dive knife, and hard to beat their price-to-quality ratio.

I'll be lurking (and learning) here, but but probably won't post much. Again, thank you for the help.

Stumbled onto this fellow. www.carlthomasknifesheaths.com Another cranky old guy keeping himself occupied. I got a cross draw sheath from him and was very pleased, but I'm easy to please when it comes to dealing with guys my age. He answers his phone promptly and likes to chat 228-760-3412 Maybe you could get something a little better than something imported.

Back