Nick, I have a design ??

Redsnake1997

Gold Member
I have a couple smaller (6" total w/ about a 2-3/4" blade) fixed blades that I really like to carry on my belt in a horizontal kydex sheath... so I wanted to know if you might have anything like, or could draw up something and we could discuss a price to get it done.

I've been trying to get one of Tom Krein's PSK knives for a while now and can NEVER find one. I've picked up a couple other small EDC fixed blades but never able to get one of Tom's. I really like your knives and designs and thought I'd see what you might be able to do.

Email or PM me if you'd like to discuss privately. :)

Thanks.

Do you have a pic. or a drawing of the knife you are after? I would love to make a new style for ya.

Nick:)

I had Nick build a knife of my own design, he made a couple little tweeks...all for the better. Great guy and easy to work with..if someone didn't already know that.

Once we get the tweaks worked out I'll post up a couple shots of the design and pics as I have them.

Added a concept. Nick sent me an idea he drew up based on our emails and I added some changes I'd like to the blade and handle... I also added w/it would look like from a top down / spine shot.

I like the initial design as well for a hunter/skinner... but that isn't what I want right now. However, after this one is done & I have more $$ I might have Nick make up the initial design as well.

NWA_Custom2.jpg

Last edited:
Just got this one... took some preliminary pics via my iPhone. Will take some better pics later and give this one a review. Initial impressions are quite high... Thanks Nick!

Dimensions as measured:

5/32" Thick D2 Steel - 2-3/4" Blade, 4-3/16" Handle.
Red Micarta w/ Black liners

More to follow:

NWA_EDC1.jpg

NWA_EDC2.jpg

NWA_EDC3.jpg

NWA_EDC4.jpg

NWA_EDC5.jpg

NWA_EDC6.jpg

NWA_EDC7.jpg

Back