• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Nine GECs! - Some new and Some users (ONE left - last price drop))

Status
Not open for further replies.

jprime84

Gold Member
Hey guys - downsizing the collection a bit further, and this time I am including a lot of users. I can only have 20 images in the post, so if you need more photos of a knife here before buying let me know. I will do my best to describe each knife. It is so hard to photograph the polished finish on the Northfield line...

Terms for each knife:
  • Continental US only
  • PayPal only - https://www.paypal.me/jprime84
  • Shipping and fees included in asking price
  • In general sales are final, but if you feel I have misrepresented the knife when it arrives, then please contact me and we can work to resolve the situation. I think my history and feedback here stands for itself.
  • Priority will be given to the first unconditional "I'll take it" here, but I will answer questions via PM. No trades at this time.

EDIT - Cleaning up things a bit after some sales have completed for clarity. Adjusting prices for remaining knives.

dNqfSCt.jpg

Sold Knives
Northfield 748117 - Cocobolo Wood Stallion - $120 - SOLD
Northfield 252117 - Ironwood Barlow - $225 - SOLD
Northfield 421114LB - Blood Red Jig Bone Missouri Trader Lockback - $200 - SOLD
Tidioute 182216 - Oil Sucker Rod Wood Beagle - $135 - SOLD
Northfield 470116 - Snakewood Viper - Factory Seconds - $90 - SOLD
Northfield 920114 - Burnt Stag - Factory Second - $125 - SOLD
Tidioute 488117 - Bloodwood Weasel - $125 - SOLD
Northfield 060119 - Smooth White Bone Pemberton - $60 SOLD
Northfield 441218 - Autumn Gold Jigged Bone Buffalo Jack - Brass Bolsters and Shield - $95 - Final Drop - SOLD

Last edited:
I’ll take the snake with viper please
**please disregard **

Last edited:
Take 47 edit: payment sent

You sir have first dibs on the 47 - and I got your payment. I just want to confirm that you are aware of the condition and the factory seconds status before marking this one as sold. Please confirm!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back