Nkonka owners speak up!

Since mine is a "proto" #11/20 I can't bring myself to "use" it. Cool knife and a welcome addition to the CRK One Piece lineup ;) though.

It might be early days yet - the first of the regular knives shipped on September 13 so there has been little time for owners to experiment!

Anne

Just received my new production Nkonka. First impressions are that it's another great Chris Reeve knife. The sheath with the slit-cam retention is great as is the toolkit. I would like to see the slit-cam sheath and toolkit as options on other CR one-piece knives. Also I'd love to see a 5.5" version of this knife as the 7.5" is a bit large for most of my outdoors carry.

Cheers!
Scott

I am a folder type of guy. I love the large sebenza's and think them to be the finest production folder in the world. I further think that they are better, from an engineering and design standpoint, than a lot of custom folders. So when I went over to a small Gun & Knife show today in Hickory N.C. I did not expect to see a Nkonka, #13 of 20, there. For a while I have been thinking about getting a good fixed blade and had thought of several different companies and some custom makers. For some reason CRK knives never crossed my mind. After today though it is a different story! Number 13 came home with me.:D This is one BIG knife to me. Everything about it speaks quality and invincibility! Big thick blade at 1/4" thick but a hair popping sharp edge. Has some heft to it but not overweight for what it is. The tool kit in the hollow handle is nothing short of being totally COOL!:cool: Blade shape looks to be great for a multitude of uses. Very glad to finally get hold of a CRK fixed blade. Now I have my eye on a little double edged model....................!!!

Back